Tupy reports results for 2Q16
Solid cash flow generation despite challenging market.
On August 4th, TUPY S.A. reported the results for the 2nd quarter of 2016. The conference call will be held on August 5th, at 10:00 AM (EST) / 11:00 AM (BRT).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Operating Cash Flow: R$104.2 million - an increase of 26.1% compared to 2Q15.
- Sales volume: 129.6 thousand tons - 9.0% lower than 2Q15.
- Revenues: R$850.7 million - a 6.6% decrease compared to 2Q15.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$97.4 million, equivalent to 11.4% of revenues in 2Q16.
- Net result: loss of R$28.8 million, representing -3.4% of revenues.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Click here to access the webcast (in English)