Tupy reports results for 3Q15
ERP implementation successfully completed. Diversification enables stable margins.
On November 12th, TUPY S.A. reported the results for the 3rd quarter of 2015. The conference call will be held on November 13th, at 10:00 AM (EST) /01:00 PM (BRT).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 121 thousand tons - 20% lower than 3Q14.
- Revenues: R$856 million - 6% increase compared to same quarter in 2014.
- Gross Profit: R$152 million - 17.7% margin on revenues - 0.7p.p. higher than 3Q14.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$137 million - 12% increase compared to 3Q14 and equivalent to 16.0% of revenues in 3Q15.
- Net income: R$60 million - 7.1% on revenues, best result for the 3Q since 2011.
- Investments: R$32 million, 39% decrease compared to 3Q14.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Click here to access the webcast (in English)