Tupy reports results for 2Q15
Diversification enables robust margins
On August 12th, TUPY S.A. reported the results for the 2nd quarter of 2015. The conference call will be held on May 13th, at 10:00 AM (EST) /11:00 AM (BRT).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 142 thousand tons - 4% lower than 2Q14
- Revenues: R$911 million - 20% increase compared to same quarter in 2014.
- Gross Profit: R$198 million - 21.7% margin on revenues - 4.8p.p. higher than 2Q14.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$184 million - 65% increase compared to2Q14 and equivalent to 20.2% of revenues in 2Q15, best margin since 3Q10.
- Net income: R$61 million - 6.7% on revenues, for the 2Q since 2011.
- Investments: R$43 million, 17% decrease compared to 2Q14.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Click here to access the webcast (in English)