Tupy reports results for 1Q15
Record margins despite of sales volume drop
On May 12th, TUPY S.A. reported the results for the 1st quarter of 2015. The conference call will be held on May 14th, at 10:00 AM (EST) /11:00 AM (BRT).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 128 thousand tons - 18% lower than 1Q14, due to the performance of all product applications in the domestic market, and off-road in foreign markets.
- Revenues: R$788 million - 2% decrease compared to same quarter in 2014.
- Gross Profit: R$148 million - 18.8% margin over revenues - 0.3 p.p. higher than 1Q14.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$137 million - 3% increase compared to 1Q14 and equivalent to 17.4% of revenues in 1Q15, best margin for the 1Q since 2010.
- Net income: R$61 million - 7.7% over revenues, best margin since 3Q11.
- Investments: R$41 million, 26% decrease compared to 1Q14.
Click here to access the Quarterly Release.
Click here to access the webcast (in English)