Tupy announces results for 4Q14
Record EBITDA margin in a still challenging domestic scenario.
On February 26th, TUPY S.A. announced the results for the 4th quarter of 2014. The conference call will be held on February 27th, at 09:00 AM (EST) /11:00 AM (BRT).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 129.2 thousand tons - 15.9% lower than 4Q13. In 2014, sales volume reached 586.7 thousand tons.
- Revenues: R$746.1 million - 4.4% decrease compared to same quarter in 2013. In 2014, revenues were R$3.1 billion.
- Gross Profit: R$152.9 million - 20.5% margin over revenues - 3.5 p.p. higher than 4Q13. In 2014, gross profit hit R$566.9 million, 18.2% margin over revenues.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$140.1 million - 59.3% increase compared to 4Q13 and equivalent to 18.8% of revenues in 4Q14, best margin for the 4Q since 2008. In 2014, EBITDA was R$507.2 million - 16.3% margin over revenues.
- Net income: R$9.6 million - 1.3% over revenues. In 2014, net income reached R$89.2 million, 2.9% over revenues.
- Investments: R$218.4 million in 2014 - 3.8% increase compared to 2013.
Click here to access the Quarterly Release.
Click here to access the webcast (in English)