TUPY ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR 4Q13
REVENUES GROWTH OF 20% ON 4Q13. 41.3% INCREASE ON ADJUSTED EBITDA
On February 25th, TUPY S.A. announced the results for the 4th Quarter of 2013. The conference call will be held on February 26th, 2014, at 10:00 AM (BRT) - 08:00 AM (EST).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 153.7 thousand tonnes - 11.4% higher than 4Q12.
- Revenues: R$ 780.4 million - growth of 20.0% in relation to the same quarter of 2012, driven by commercial vehicles on the domestic market and all applications on the foreign market.
- Gross profit: R$ 132.7 million - margin of 17.0% over Revenues - amount 33.0% greater than 4Q12.
- Net income: R$ 16.1 million - 2.1% over Revenues - corresponding to an increase of 521.2% over 4Q12.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$ 115.0 million - increase of 41.3% in relation to the 4Q12 and equivalent to 14.7% of 4Q13 Revenues; best EBITDA margin for the fourth quarter since 4Q08.
- Investments in PP&E and intangible assets: R$ 93.0 million - increase of 91.6% in comparison to 4Q12.
Click here to access the Quarterly Release.
Click here to access the Quarterly Fact Sheet.
The 2013 Annual Report in English will be published on March 12, 2014, click here to access the Portuguese version of the Annual Report.
Click here to access an up-to-date version of the Financial Modelling Guide (Portuguese/English)
Click here to access the webcast (in English)
Click here to access the slides presented on the webcast (in English)
For more information about the results conference call, click here.