TUPY ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR 1Q14
REVENUES GROWTH OF 14.7% IN 4Q13. 38.5% INCREASE ON ADJUSTED EBITDA, WITH MARGIN INCREASE OF 2.9 P.P.
On May 8, TUPY S.A. announced the results for the 1st Quarter of 2014. The conference call will be held on May 9, 2014, at 10:00 AM (BRT) - 09:00 AM (EDT).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 156.1 thousand tonnes - 2.2% higher than 1Q13.
- Revenues: R$ 805.0 million - growth of 14.7% in relation to the same quarter of 2013, driven by commercial vehicles in both the domestic and foreign markets and construction, agricultural and mining machinery in the foreign markets.
- Gross profit: R$ 149.0 million - margin of 18.5% over revenues - amount 30.4% greater than 1Q13.
- Net income: R$ 30.1 million - 3.7% over revenues - corresponding to an increase of 51.7% over 1Q13.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$ 133.4 million - increase of 38.5% in relation to the 1Q13 and equivalent to 16.6% of 1Q14 Revenues; best EBITDA margin for the fourth quarter since 2010, 2,9 p.p. margin increase over 1Q13.
- Investments in PP&E and intangible assets: R$ 55.7 million - increase of 90.1% in comparison to 1Q13.
Click here to access the Quarterly Release.
Click here to access an up-to-date version of the Financial Modelling Guide (Portuguese/English)
Click here to access the webcast (in English)
Click here to access the slides presented on the webcast (in English)
For more information about the results conference call, click here.