TUPY ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR 3Q14
CHALLENGING DOMESTIC SCENARIO STILL IMPACTING RESULTS.
On November 6, TUPY S.A. announced the results for the 3rd quarter of 2014. The conference call will be held on November 7, at 11:30 AM (EST) - 02:30 PM (BRST).
The main highlights for the quarter are:
- Sales volume: 153.0 thousand tons - 6.1% lower than 3Q13, due to the retraction in domestic market.
- Revenues: R$804.9 million - 4.6% decrease compared to same quarter in 2013.
- Gross profit: R$137.0 million - 17.0% margin over revenues - 4.5 p.p. lower than 3Q13.
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$122.0 million - 23.4% decrease compared to 3Q13 and equivalent to 15.2% of revenues in 3Q14.
- Net income: R$26.2 million - 3.2% over revenues - 34.2% decrease over 3Q13.
- Investments: R$161.2 million in 9M14 - 37.3% increase compared to 9M13.
Click here to access the Quarterly Release.
Click here to access the webcast (in English)
Click here to access the slides presented on the webcast (in English)
For more information about the results conference call, click here.